Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions. With over 150,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to 50 million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites. Investing.com has 240 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
We are looking to recruit an experienced website manager with a solid understanding of the financial markets, who will be part of a wider international team, and be responsible for the content, quality and promotion of the Dutch edition.
This role is on the basis of an indefinite freelance contract, working from home anywhere in the world but following CET office hours.
What you’ll do:
- Financial and economic news writing
- Monitor the edition’s performance, develop and execute optimization plans
- Team management
- Maximize traffic
- Traffic monitoring and analysis
- Source and collaborate with Dutch industry entities
- Public relations activities to increase visibility in Netherlands
- Translation revision and optimization
- Online marketing activities including social media
- Collaborate with sales team
- Reviewing local SEO projects
- Forum comment moderation
- Promoting our web tools to other sites
- Sourcing of and collaborating with contributing writers
What you'll bring:
- Dutch native speaking and writing skills
- Proficiency in English
- Digital content management, journalism or editing experience
- Sound knowledge of the financial markets
- Strong analytical skills, can-do and problem solving attitude
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Goal and business-oriented mindset
- People management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in trading is advantageous
- Experience in online marketing is advantageous