Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions. With over 150,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to almost million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites. Investing.com has 300 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
We’re looking for someone who can manage, proof and post a large amount of aggregated content from various sources at various times in the day. This person must have an interest in the financial markets and be able to select relevant, engaging content that our audience wants to see. You’ll have an eye for detail, be quick on the uptake of the internal tech we use to publish, be able to add links, proof and post online at speed.
We are looking for an experienced website manager, with a solid understanding of the financial markets, to contribute to a wider international team, and be responsible for the content, quality, promotion and community of the Filipino edition.
This is ideally suited to a Filipino national who wants to work from home, located anywhere in East Asia.
What you’ll do:
- Website content management, editing and localization
- Maximize traffic
- Traffic monitoring and analysis
- Searching for local news sources
- Sourcing of and collaborating with contributing writers
- Localization fixes and translation revision
- Building partnerships with local media and finance companies
- SEO and online marketing activities
- Promoting our web tools to other sites
- Social media management
- PR and brand awareness activities
- Language and technical functionality quality assurance
- Forum comment moderation
What you'll bring:
- Proficiency in Filipino
- Proficiency in English
- Journalistic and/ or copywriting skills
- In-depth knowledge of local online media
- Knowledge of the financial markets, investing and financial sector
- Networking skills to search for opportunities for growth
- Traffic analysis experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing and digital performance activities
- Previous experience of SEO and SMO is advantageous
- Business and goal oriented outlook
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team