Investing.com is on the lookout for a Financial Markets Copy Editor to work with our Content team in assuring quality and smooth operations and enriching our content across our sites. This role is the start of a new content quality and operations team, and will report to our Head of Content Quality and Operations.
This is a remote role, based anywhere in India, working a full-time afternoon-evening shift, on the basis of an ongoing freelance contract.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proofreading and copy editing site content
- Liaising with news and analysis editorial teams
- Working extensively within content management systems
- Helping our Global Operations team to maintain consistency across all sites
- Assisting with SEO projects
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent American English editing and proofreading skills
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Knowledge of US and global financial markets
- Experience editing financial/investing material in a digital environment
- Ability to be nimble and work to deadlines, without losing focus
- Tech-savviness and capacity to learn new systems quickly
- Can-do attitude and flexibility
- Willingness and adaptability to grow with this expanding role
What we do:
Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions.
With over 200,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to 50 million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites. Investing.com has 300 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.