Investing.com is looking for a full-time global financial markets journalist and editor. You will be required to write and edit news stories on a range of financial market topics, covering the late Asian session, European session and then into premarket U.S. trading hours.
This freelance role can be carried out at home from anywhere in the world, however, adherence to the timetables of the markets mentioned above must be met.
- Native English writing skills.
- Solid understanding of the global financial markets.
- Demonstrated experience in financial markets journalism.
- Editing experience will also be highly valued.
- Familiarity with web-based publishing systems is essential.
- Be able to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
On submission of your CV, please list links to or attach samples of your financial markets articles.