Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions. With over 150,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to 50 million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites. Investing.com has 240 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
We are looking for an entry-level French Financial Markets Content Junior, with an understanding of the financial markets, to contribute to a wider international team, and be responsible for the content, quality, promotion and community of the French edition.
This opportunity is offered on the basis of a freelance contract. This is ideally suited to a native French speaker who wants to work from home, anywhere in the world and can follow French Markets hours for the first 6 months and then work on a late shift from 13:00 to 21:00 CET.
What you’ll do:
- Website content management, editing and localization
- Maximize traffic
- Traffic monitoring and analysis
- Searching for local news sources
- Sourcing for and collaborating with contributing writers
- Localization fixes and translation revision
- Building partnerships with local media and finance companies
- SEO & online marketing activities
- Promoting our web tools for other sites
- Social media management
- PR and brand awareness activities
- Language and technical functionality quality assurance
- User support (if needed)
- Forum comment moderation (if needed)
What you'll bring:
- Native FRENCH Speaker
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of the financial markets, investing and financial sector
- Journalistic, writing and/ or copywriting skills
- Knowledge of local online media
- Business and goal oriented outlook
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- Previous experience of SEO and SMO is a plus