Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 160 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools. We have recently topped 60 million unique users per month but there’s still much more to do.
We are looking for a German SEO Specialist to take on a challenging role in an our amazing SEO team Being part of our International section of our SEO team, you will be responsible for the SEO aspects of the German edition. By working closely with Global Operations, Content and Product departments, you’ll help develop and optimize the local market’s SEO strategy.
This role will ideally be based at our Madrid office as an employee, but it could also be offered on the basis of an indefinite freelance contract, with a 40-hour a week commitment, anywhere else in the world and in adherence with the CET time zone.
We’re looking for creative thinkers, problem solvers, those analytically minded, and the type to keep up to date on all things SEO.
What you’ll do:
- Take part in developing and executing the SEO strategy
- On-Page optimization, localization and implementation
- Collaborate with writers to produce high quality content that adheres to SEO standards
- Keyword research
- Competitive research
- Traffic and rankings monitoring, analysis, and reporting
- Researching and executing link building opportunities
What you’ll bring:
- German native language skills
- Proficiency in English
- At least 3 years of proven international SEO experience
- Excellent understanding of rankings factors
- Experience working with content writers
- Quality link acquisition experience
- Proficiency with popular SEO Tools – GA 360, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, etc
- Ability to work with precision in a deadline-driven environment
And it would be even better if you had:
- An understanding of the financial markets
- ASO (App Store Optimization) experience
- Experience in the Digital sector