We are looking for a German SEO Specialist to take on this challenging role within a specialised team of a global brand. Investing.com is in the top 200 websites in the world.
Being part of our International SEO team, you will be responsible for the SEO aspects of Investing.com’s German edition. By working closely with Global Operations, Content and Product departments, you’ll help develop and optimize the German market’s SEO strategy.
You are a creative thinker, problem solver, analytically minded, and the type to keep up to date on all things SEO.
This role is offered on an ongoaing, full-time basis, working from home, on a freelance contract.
What you’ll do:
- Take part in developing and executing the SEO strategy
- On-Page – optimization, localization and implementation
- Keyword research
- Competitive research
- Traffic and rankings analysis and reporting
- Researching and executing link building opportunities
What you’ll bring:
- German and English proficiency
- At least 3 years of proven international SEO experience
- Excellent understanding of rankings factors
- Quality link acquisition experience
- Proficiency with popular SEO Tools – GA 360, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, etc
- Ability to work with precision in a deadline-driven environment
And it would be even better if you had:
- An understanding of the financial markets
- ASO (App Store Optimization) experience
- The willingness to move to our Madrid office when the pandemic is controlled