Investing.com is looking for an enthusiastic Global Compensation & Benefits manager to join our HR team and be a key factor in the overall employee experience.
In this role you will lead and guide global compensation programs, develop and implement compensation policies, programs, and processes that align with our overarching compensation philosophy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead & Execute C&B strategy – global surveys analysis, policies and procedures
- Lead Equity, options and bonus methodology & execution
- Implement C&B market best practices that meet Investing interests
- Manage third parties employment partners
- Manage and monitor global HR budget
- Managing and administering employees’ rewards
- Define leveling within all domains
- Design & develop HR dashboard
- Manage and analyze HR data and send relevant recommendations.
- Responsible for all monthly payroll tracking
- Manage HR data and reporting (Hiring, Attrition, % employee satisfaction etc.)
- Responsible for all HR systems
- Responsible for agreements and legal documents worldwide
What you’ll bring:
- Knowledge of compensation and benefits (executive compensation preferred)
- Discretion and confidentiality dealing with highly sensitive information
- Detail orientation
- High proficiency in excel and ppt
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in Hebrew and English
- Public company experience – major advantage
- Team player, highly motivated and proactive
- Service-oriented approach
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (advanced degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
- Compensation and benefits experience (executive compensation preferred)
- Experience interacting with executives preferred
- Experience working in a global environment preferred
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.