Investing.com is seeking an experienced team leader to take on an amazing opportunity to lead, mentor and shape an ace group of website managers that are located in various parts of the world. This role will be remote and you will be the main point of contact between the team and our headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel.
You will be knowledgeable about and have a passion for the financial markets, you come from a website management or online marketing background, with a focus on content, and you are a natural manager in terms of getting the best out of people, resources, and delivering results. You have an international outlook to embrace different cultures and have the dynamism and diplomacy to relate to others, understand our different markets, and evolving business goals.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a group of website managers, journalists, editors, translators, and operations agents
- Understand and work with each region’s characteristics and peculiarities
- Monitor and analyze the group’s performance, follow KPIs, develop growth plans and ensure execution
- Serve as a single point of contact between the group and the headquarters’ various departments (Global Operations, SEO, Product, Marketing, Business Development, and Revenue)
- Facilitate the group’s work and improve work process efficiency and effectiveness
- Onboard and train employees, and support recruitment initiatives
- Embody our commitment to a great employee experience
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years experience as a manager in an international environment
- 3+ years experience working in the online arena
- Solid understanding and interest in the financial markets
- Strong people management skills. Experience in remote management of team members
- Knowledge of SEO, SMO, Digital marketing
- Strong capability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Substantial analytical skills, can-do and problem-solving attitude
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Goal and business-oriented management
- Proficiency in English
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/