Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a Golang developer to join our skillful R&D team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contribute to the project’s core redesign and revision
- Design, develop, test, and maintain high-quality software solutions.
- Work with Docker and Kubernetes to build, scale, and manage containerized applications
- Utilize Aerospike and Redis for advanced data management solutions
- Leverage your experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, and NoSQL databases like MongoDB or similar to optimize data operations, enhance overall system performance, and ensure database scalability and security
- Collaborate with a team of Golang developers, providing valuable code reviews and technical insights
- Leverage your experience with message brokers like Kafka and/or RabbitMQ
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of proven software development experience in Golang. Familiarity with PHP- a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Aerospike, and Redis
- Proven experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL, and NoSQL databases like MongoDB or similar, including designing schemas, writing queries, optimizing performance, and ensuring database scalability and security
- Solid understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile development environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Technical English communication skills.
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across the world.
With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial markets tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and Financial insights are completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial market platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/