Investing.com is looking for a talented Campaign Manager (Google expert) to initiate, create and optimize high scale global campaigns.
This is a perfect opportunity to Join the world’s fastest growing financial portal and a solid internet brand at an exciting time of record-breaking numbers while growing and developing your career path.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, execute, manage and maximize Google campaigns
- Conduct A/B testing, reports and analysis to improve conversion performance
- Research and identify trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with our creative and design teams to develop and execute successful campaigns
- Manage and optimize campaign budgets to ensure the highest possible ROI
What you’ll bring:
- At least 2+ years of hands on PPC experience on Google ecosystem
- Familiarity with best practices in paid traffic
- Data driven approach and sky-scraping analytical abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple initiatives and priorities
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Exceptional knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of key PPC, social, and display challenges
- Experience with other user acquisition channels (Google, Taboola, Outbrain, and other ad networks) – an advantage
- Fluent Verbal and Written English Skills
- A fun, motivated and dynamic team player
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/