Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for an enthusiastic and creative Hong Kong Market Manager, who will be part of a wider international team, who will primarily be in charge of the Market Share by developing and maintaining strategic partnerships with local entities in the finance industry to promote & build a local community and manage the daily operations of our HK edition.
This position will either be on a freelance basis and is ideally suited for an individual who is looking to work remotely from home or alternatively from our Shenzhen office.
What you’ll be doing:
- Brand and product marketing: continuously increase product exposure and profitability through different marketing channels, such as webinars, interviews, social media promotion, event presenter etc
- Responsible for the successful execution of daily operations of the Hong Kong website, including site optimization, localization, technical check, translations review, QA and other tasks
- Strategic Partnerships with local financial institutions
- Monitor local competitor activities and provide regular feedback, develop growth strategies
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance, Business or Marketing
- Sound knowledge of the financial markets, industry trends and Investing.com Pro & active trader / investor
- Strong analytical skills, can-do and problem solving attitude
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Goal and business-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in both Cantonese and English
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital content management, business development or marketing, with a preference for the financial industry is advantageous
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across the world.
With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial markets tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/