Investing.com is a financial markets platform providing real-time data, quotes, charts, financial tools, breaking news and analysis across 300 exchanges around the world in 44 language editions. With over 150,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as customized portfolios, personal alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge.
We deliver this data to 50 million unique monthly users, generating more than 3 billion page views each month, making Investing.com one of the top three global financial websites. Investing.com has 240 people around the globe including our offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen.
We’re looking for someone with strong financial markets knowledge and the proven ability to write analyses pieces about the Indian financial markets, accurately and quickly. This opportunity is on an ongoing, freelance basis, based at home. It would be following a full-time India time schedule, Monday to Friday.
- You must have experience in writing financial analyses (technical and fundamental)
- You must have excellent English speaking and writing skills
- You have a broad understanding of and experience in covering the Indian financial markets
- You will be able to demonstrate material directly related to this role (samples will be asked)
- You have the ability to work independently
- Familiarity with web-based publishing systems is advantageous
- Interest in trading is advantageous
- Knowledge about data analytics or SEO will be preferred
- Responsible for writing analyses pieces
- Editing work for other analysts’ articles
- Data analyses from various tools such as Google Analytics and Tableau