Investing.com is looking for a talented, and bright Inbound Marketing Manager to join our marketing team and boost our activities across social platforms.
We’re looking for a story teller at heart with trend awareness and a data-driven approach to build programs from scratch and make an impact.
What you’ll be doing:
- Play a key role in the marketing team by creating and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies on all social media platforms
- Build and execute communication plans and concepts
- Produce high quality communications materials with unique designs
- Generate, edit and publish engaging content that will build brand awareness and drive lead generation
- Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Create a strong online presence through social media, emails, forums and other channels
- Implement and test new ideas to build engagement
- Perform research to create high-quality, insights-driven content
What you’ll bring:
- Proven track-record of producing engaging and effective content for email campaigns, social networks and similar
- Native level of English
- Experience and understanding of email communications best practices
- Exceptional copywriting, storytelling and Strong visual skills and solid attention to detail
- Skills including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects for diverse audiences
- Experience with a marketing automation platform, such as SalesForce Marketing Cloud / Eloqua / Pardot / Marketo / Hubspot – a very strong advantage?
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to measure results and optimize
- Good organizational skills, open-minded, flexible and proactive
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 240 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focussed on employee experience, wellbeing and development.
To fit right in, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/