Investing.com is looking to hire highly motivated, best-in-class IT Specialist for internal support team.
The ideal candidate will be expected to provide service to our employees among frontal and over the phone technical support, install new hardware and software and be responsible for the administration of the company’s computers, printers and related equipment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain desktops, laptops, Macs, printers, IP phones, software and software licenses
- Assist with onboarding of new users, install and configure new computers, peripheral equipment and software
- Respond to tickets either in person, system or over the phone
- Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved
- Document internal IT procedures
- The position requires being on call from home once a month on weekends
What you’ll bring:
- 2-3 years of proven experience as an IT technician or similar role
- Experience supporting Windows operating systems – Must (MacOS & Linux – advantage)
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016 – Must
- Experience with Google Apps, Office 365, Adobe Cloud (advantage)
- Experience with scripting in PowerShell, Python is a big advantage
- Ability to work under pressure in multi-tasking environment
- Highly motivated and tech savvy with a ‘can do’ attitude
- High level English – Verbal & Writing
As with all investing.com positions, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 240 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focussed on employee experience, wellbeing and development. You’ll be part of our top-notch R&D team in Tel Aviv and you’ll design and develop complex, scalable systems, and integrate them with various APIs which facilitate the use of our portal and apps for millions of users.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/