Investing.com is looking to hire a highly motivated Junior Ad-Ops for our Ad Operation team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the effective execution of various digital campaigns across investing.com platforms.
- Perform all duties of ad operations including trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting
- Effectively communicate the status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to client contacts
- Own and manage campaign setups using various tools
- Optimizing, monitoring and analyzing premium campaign performance
What you’ll bring:
- High-level English, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Team player who is dedicated to providing a consistently high level of service
- Proven experience of working in an ad operations environment – Strong advantage
- Experience working with technical products – Strong advantage
- High proficiency with Excel and other Office products – Advantage
- Fast and independent learner
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast-growing world of the online industry.
- A great local and international environment full of friendly people and encouraging managers.
- Full social benefits and extra perks.
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/