Investing.com is looking to hire a highly motivated Junior Ad-Ops for our Ad Operation team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the effective execution of various digital campaigns across investing.com platforms.
- Perform all duties of ad operations including trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign optimizations, and reporting
- Effectively communicate the status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to client contacts
- Own and manage campaign setups using various tools
- Optimizing, monitor and analyzing premium campaign performance
What you’ll bring:
- High-level English, verbal and written
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Team player who is dedicated to providing a consistently high level of service
- Proven experience of working in an ad operations environment – Strong advantage
- Experience working with technical products – Strong advantage
- High proficiency with Excel and other Office products – Advantage
- Fast and independent learner
As with all investing.com positions, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest-growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 240 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focusing on employee experience, wellbeing and development.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast-growing world of the online industry.
- A great local and international environment full of friendly people and encouraging managers.
- Full social benefits and extra perks.