Investing.com is looking for a highly motivated Junior Financial analyst (Student position) to join our FP&A team for a part time job (3 days a week).
What you’ll be doing:
- Control the quarterly Budget
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Analytics Reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyse complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting departments with analysis
- Prepare financial presentation
What you’ll bring:
- Third year student for bachelor’s degree in Economics.
- Excellent Excel skills and English proficiency
- Availability for 2-3 working days from our offices in TLV (with the possibility of working from home during some of these days).
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Attitude in creative problem-solving
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/