Investing.com is looking for a Junior Marketing Coordinator for the Marketing & User Acquisition department.
As part of the position, you will support our team’s activity, create amazing campaigns, while collaborating with other team members.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support our team’s activity
- Assist Creating campaigns in a large scale using internal tools
- Research for new opportunities
- Collaborate with Marketing, Content and Developers team
What you’ll bring:
- Undergraduate in Advertising, Marketing, Communication Science or equivalent
- Proficiency with Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quality-focused environment
- Detailed oriented, self-driven, well organized
- Strong communication great interpersonal skills
- High level of English – spoken and written
- Availability to work 5 times a week for few hours each day (60%)
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/