Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a Legal Counsel to join our team for a temporary position (3-6 months).
The legal Counsel is a partner and trusted adviser that will be responsible to provide legal support for all commercial activities performed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take ownership of legal aspects of the company’s commercial engagements
- Drafting and managing agreements, amendments, and other documentation
- Work directly with Investing.com’s business units to negotiate and close deals and participate in decision-making processes
- Reporting to, and collaborating with the head of legal of Investing.com
- Provide advice and support on a variety of commercial legal matters
- Provide risk management guidance
- Assist in the management of relationships and activities with our outside counsel
What you’ll bring:
- An Israeli licensed attorney with 2+ years experience in commercial law from a high-tech company or a major law firm
- General commercial law experience
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Strong customer-facing orientation
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple matters and conflicting priorities
- Analytical Thinking. The ability to tackle a problem by using a logical, systematic, sequential approach and strong attention to detail
- A friendly team player who is also able to work independently
- LL. B. from a reputable university
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across the world.
With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial markets tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/