Investing.com is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our R&D squads.
The ideal person should possess excellent attention to detail and have the capability of handling multiple tasks and efficiently prioritizing responsibilities.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the quality engineering process, supplying a solid infrastructure for the regression and performance testing, overseeing the entire automation and reporting processes
- Understand the role of testing within the software development lifecycle and business-related project constraints
- Be up-to-date with the latest versions, trends and breakthroughs in technology and development processes
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation and other project documentation to assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed
- Managing defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in quality assurance, testing complex systems and applications
- Experience in developing and maintaining test suites through formal methods of test design to ensure optimal test coverage
- Experience in developing and maintaining smoke, performance, functional and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed
- Experience with bug tracking systems and root cause analysis of identified defects
- Experience with UNIX environments
- Understanding of the software release process
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Preferred bachelor degree in Computer Science from a known university
- Experience with testing of mobile products
- Experience with version controlling systems, containerized systems, SQL and/or scripting languages
- Familiarity with agile methodology and scrum
- Experience working in a global, multilingual organization
- Experience with BDD, Cucumber and the Gherkin syntax.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/