Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a Monetization Manager to maximize revenue and profits for Investing.com through strategic monetization initiatives.
This includes analyzing and optimizing current monetization channels, identifying new monetization opportunities, analyzing market trends, and developing and implementing monetization strategies across various platforms and channels. The Monetization Manager will be responsible for meeting revenue targets and maximizing profitability for the company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement monetization strategies to meet revenue targets
- Optimize in-app advertising, in-app purchases, and subscription models to maximize revenue
- Analyze current monetization channels, user behavior, and engagement and optimize for maximum profitability
- Explore new revenue streams and opportunities
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to implement monetization features
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to inform monetization strategy
- Monitor and track monetization performance, analyzing data and using insights to optimize and improve results
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in monetization, preferably in the in-app digital media industry
- Strong analytical skills and experience using data to inform decision-making
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Deep understanding of digital advertising, in-app purchases, and subscription models
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Business, Industrial engineering, Economics, etc.)
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across the world.
With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial markets tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/