Investing.com is on the lookout for an experienced Monetization specialist to join our programmatic demand team.
As a Programmatic monetization specialist, you will be responsible for creating and managing display and video programmatic initiatives while finding ways to constantly improve performance through sophisticated and innovative optimization techniques.
Your focus will be on in-depth analysis leading to actionable insights, identifying trends, and executing our programmatic channel initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Optimize our header bidding integrations infrastructure and facilitate best practices.
- Provide day-to-day management on video and display demand partners, including bid management, forecasting, layout optimization, and performance monitoring.
- Meet and exceed all assigned revenue and deal volume targets, proactively come up with new revenue-generating opportunities and initiatives.
- Troubleshooting issues and QA’ing new projects.
- Establishing new relationships with Programmatic Buyers and maintaining relationships with current partners.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of experience in optimizing Programmatic initiatives, especially within the leading header bidding integrations and solutions (Prebid, A9, Google OB)
- Deep knowledge of web video and display ads optimization techniques.
- Ability to gather and analyze complex data sets, assess performance and make adjustments to optimize ads revenue, demonstrated success with growing and maintaining relationships with Programmatic Buyers
- Deep connections with Programmatic Buying Agencies and Trading Desks (DSPs)
- Robust working knowledge of the advertising technology landscape and ecosystem (DSP’s, SSP’s, DMP’s, 3rd Party Data, Advertising Effectiveness Measurement)
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, and CRM tools.
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes.
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little guidance.
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/