Investing.com is currently looking for an office manager.
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 230 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, Sao Paulo & Seoul. With 30 million monthly users, over 170 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top three global financial websites, ranked at the top 200 websites by Alexa.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- Be a part of one of the top, online companies in Israel, in one of the most competitive markets in the world.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment.
What will you do:
- Organize and coordinate administration duties, & ensure the flow of office management including maintenance and upkeep of office equipment, food and furniture.
- Responsible for assisting in a wide variety of functions including administration, executive support and operations.
- Manage and coordinate daily schedules for the Founder & C-level managers (internal & external meetings), and arrange all phases of travel for the company.
- Greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees.
- Welfare duties include sending gifts to employees on special occasions, 10BIS Card maintenance & schedule Yoga weekly classes.
High level of English - verbal and written – MUST
Excellent interpersonal skills – MUST
Experience and proficiency in a variety of office software (email tools, MS Excel and MS Outlook and presentation tools)
Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
Attention to details and problem solving skills
Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
As with all Investing.com positions, we're looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/