Investing.com is looking for an experienced partnerships account manager to join our sales team.
Our ideal candidate is a people person, KPI oriented marketer, with an elegant sales approach, who knows how to develop and operate a media plan at scale, create winning partnerships, and monetize them.
As a partnerships account manager, you will be expected to take our clients program to the next level and grow it into a leading global channel.
You are passionate about creating partnerships with a deep understanding of online marketing, acquisition, and demand generation. You are an excellent communicator with sharp operational and service bias. You will be working closely with our user acquisition and ad operations teams and keep a close eye on financial and business KPIs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build relationships with global brands and explain the power of a native, choice-based advertising platform.
- Build and present proposals to our advertising partners and prospects.
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue generation.
- Work closely with our VP Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Operations team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign delivery.
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs and IOs.
What you’ll bring:
- English – as a mother tongue – MUST
- Must have an understanding of digital technology, its revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an affiliate/partnership manager in the on-line industry with a strong ROI focus (knowledge of all different payment models – CPM, CPC, CPL, CPA).
- Proved experience in performance campaigns – major advantage.
- Sales experience – preferably B2B
- Experienced lead generator and sales planner, preferably from a financial digital media company.
- Excellent communicator, presenter of ideas, great on the phone and solid general sales skills.
- Excellent technological skills and the ability to learn quickly what is needed to support the campaigns’ successful implementation and optimization.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring /identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Goal oriented, Highly motivated, independent worker. Proactive and able to multitask, Team player and a creative problem solver- “out of the box” thinker.
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 240 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focused on employee experience, wellbeing and development.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast-growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment.
- Being a trusted partner while representing Investing.com.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/