Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a talented Partnerships Manager to join our sales team.
Our ideal candidate is a people person, a KPI-oriented marketer, with an elegant customer-facing approach, who knows how to develop and operate a media plan at scale, create winning partnerships, and monetize them.
As a partnerships account manager, you will be expected to take our client’s program to the next level and grow it into a leading global channel.
You will be working closely with our user acquisition and ad operations teams and keep a close eye on financial and business goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build relationships with global brands and explain the power of a native, choice-based advertising platform
- Build and present proposals to our advertising partners and prospects
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue generation
- Work closely with our VP Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Interact with the Operations team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign delivery
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs and IOs
What you’ll bring:
- English – Native or near-native level
- At least 2 years of experience as a partnership manager in the online industry (preferably Ad-Tech) with a strong ROI focus (knowledge of all different payment models – CPM, CPC, CPL, CPA).Must have an understanding of digital technology, and its revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Proven experience in performance campaigns
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring /identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Deep understanding of online marketing, acquisition, and demand generation
- Experienced lead generator and sales planner, preferably from a financial digital media company.
- Excellent communicator, presenter of ideas, great on the phone, and solid general customer-facing skills
- Excellent technological skills and the ability to learn quickly what is needed to support the campaigns’ successful implementation and optimization
- Goal oriented, Highly motivated, independent worker. Proactive and able to multitask, Team player and a creative problem solver- “out of the box” thinker
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/