Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 160 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools. We have recently topped 60 million unique users per month but there’s still much more to do.
We are looking for a Brazilian Portuguese SEO Specialist that will be responsible for the SEO aspects of Investing.com’s Portuguese and Brazilian editions. By working closely with Global Operations, Content and Product departments, you’ll help develop and optimize the SEO strategy for those very exciting markets.
We are looking for creative thinkers, problem solvers, analytical minds, and those who keep up to date on all things SEO.
This role will ideally be based at our Madrid office as an employee, but it could also be offered on the basis of an indefinite freelance contract, with a 40-hour a week commitment, anywhere else in the world and in adherence with the CET time zone.
What you’ll do:
- Take part in developing and executing the SEO strategy
- On-Page optimization, localization and implementation
- Collaborate with writers to produce high quality content that adheres to SEO standards
- Keyword research
- Competitive research
- Traffic and rankings monitoring, analysis, and reporting
- Researching and executing link building opportunities
What you’ll bring:
- Brazilian Portuguese native language skills
- Proficiency in English
- At least 3 years of proven international SEO experience
- Excellent understanding of rankings factors
- Experience working with content writers
- Quality link acquisition experience
- Proficiency with popular SEO Tools - GA 360, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, etc
- Ability to work with precision in a deadline-driven environment
And it would be even better if you had:
- Working experience in the Brazilian market
- An understanding of the financial markets
- ASO (App Store Optimization) experience