Investing.com is currently looking for a Senior Analyst.
Investing.com is looking for a Senior Analyst to join our growing data team. As a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for translating Investing.com data and information into actionable insights by analyzing multi-source data, conducting research, and building smart tools for our stakeholders.
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 300 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 40 million monthly users, over 400 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top three global financial websites, Ranked at the top 200 websites by Alexa.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
Influence over 40M high profile traders and investors around the world, creating over 400M sessions and 3B monthly page-views on our websites and apps.
Be a part of one of the top, online company’s in Israel, in one of the most competitive markets in the world.
Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment.
What will you do:
- Analyze and derive actionable business decisions to improve the company monetization strategy.
- Plan, design and create an analytics framework to reflect all KPIs and their hierarchy toward our users lifecycle
- Create optimal monitoring and visibility by building reports, alerts and dashboards
- Conduct AB tests to support data-driven decision making
- Answer complex questions that are not covered in data department solutions in a big data environment
- Measure expected value for new business initiatives
- Ensure data quality
What we are looking for:
- Outstanding SQL capabilities and knowledge - a must
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product/Business/Data analyst from an online company - a must (publishers and applications are an advantage)
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g., Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI) – a must (Tableau - an advantage)
- Experience with AB tests methodologies – A must
- Python or other scripting languages – (an advantage)
- Experience with the following topics are - an advantage:
- Life Time Value
- Users segmentation
- User Journey (Next best action)
- Anomaly Detection
- B.A. degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science or equivalent experience
As with all investing.com positions - we're looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/