Investing.com is looking to hire a highly motivated Product Data Analyst for our Product data team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with Developers, Analysts and other stakeholders to maintain and develop data product features in a fast changing financial world
- Take part in our effort to deliver a comprehensive, data driven product to our users. Identifying trends and crafting product improvements in response
- Play a major role in maintaining our data integrity and relevance
- Search, develop and own data sources and data processes to improve our offering
- Define and measure product KPIs
- Processing, monitoring, and analyzing a vast database of real-time market data
- Obtaining information mass from external and internal sources
- Maintain a high standard for existing products
- Analyze and derive actionable optimizations with the goal of improving user experience
- Provide supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives
- Make data accessible by well-defined tracking and processes
- Create optimal monitoring and visibility by building reports, alerts, and dashboards
- Manage multiple tasks at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Data and analysis focal point of product & engineering teams
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years experience as a Data Analyst
- Degree in Economics / Finance / Technologie
- Previous experience in online financial markets
- Analytical skills, experience in working both with qualitative insights and quantitative data
- Strong expertise with complex SQL queries
- Independent, self monitored with good multitasking and prioritization skills
- Energetic can-do attitude and passionate person
- Technical understanding and ability to work closely with development teams in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a super intense environment
- Operational experience in Help desk/ trade room – an advantage
- Experience with Tableau – an advantage
- Experience with Python – an advantage
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com.
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/