Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 300 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid and Shenzhen. With 27 million monthly users, over 170 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top three global financial websites, Ranked at the top 400 websites by Alexa.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- Influence over 18M high profile traders and investors around the world, creating over 185M sessions and 980M monthly pageviews on our websites and apps.
- Have a unique opportunity to join a special small start-up like team that will be the core team for the company’s new operations in Ukraine (initially a team of 2)
- You will work closely with Rafael who is the Head of UX of Investing.com and with Liran our Head of Financial Products
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of design experience
- You are passionate about UX. Specifically, customer journeys, funnels, Data visualisation while solving customers usability problems throughout them.
- Fluency and experience in the design thinking process.
- Proven experience in designing complex dashboards and interfaces (charts, indicators, multi-sate elements etc.).
- Experience designing interface for financial products with an understanding into the financial world terminologies (Types of charts, instruments, markets etc.)
- Proven knowledge for designing mobile platforms using the latest design guidelines and conventions (i.e. Apple HIG and Google Material design).
- Proven design knowledge in responsive design from web desktop to mobile.
- Top-tier skills in Adobe Creative Suite tools
- Innovate new brand standards and style guides
- Experience in evaluating and building design solutions that facilitate scalability, and drive design requirements by diving deep and offering customer focused solutions
- Excellent English.
- Skilled team player with strong work ethics
- Responsible, self-motivated, with high level of creativity
- Updated portfolio that reflects the above - A must