Investing.com, one of the biggest financial markets platforms worldwide, is looking for a talented Product Manager who can lead a central and strategic product domain within Investing.com’s portfolio,
You will define the product strategy, develop the roadmap, work with internal and external stakeholders to identify requirements and take the product to the next level.
If you are looking to make an impact in a fast-paced, successful company, leading and creating innovative experiences consumed by millions of users and joining a top-notch product team your place is with us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the product leader of the content domain, lead the roadmap and execution for the domain from vision, ideation and wireframes, to delivery, tracking and optimization
- Become the domain specialist, represent it and work to drive value across all platforms and teams
- Rapidly find flaws in the systems and help identify process improvements
- Collect requirements from various stakeholders (e.g. SEO, Global operations, Revenue) and process them into a prioritized backlog
- Improve the user experience to drive higher engagement with the company content in the website and apps
- Build and enhance our CMS tools to improve the content creators and site managers efficiency
- Embed new technologies to increase content coverage, optimize content display mechanism, improve articles tagging and develop a personalized user experience
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of product management experience in the online industry
- Product management background in the content ecosystem (News) – Advantage
- Understanding of financial markets (Currencies/Commodities/Stock Markets) – Advantage
- Technical skills: knowledge in Python, SQL and APIs – Advantage
- SEO experience and email marketing experience – advantage
- Experience with managing product lifecycle in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Strong analytical skills, experience working with data analytics tools
- Experienced in building amazing user experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to create and present product concepts, roadmap and project status to various teams and stakeholders
- An independent and responsible team player with passion and work ethic
As with all investing.com positions, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 240 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focussed on employee experience, wellbeing and development. You’ll be part of our top-notch R&D team in Tel Aviv and you’ll design and develop complex, scalable systems, and integrate them with various APIs which facilitate the use of our portal and apps for millions of users.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/