Investing.com, one of the biggest financial markets platforms worldwide, is looking for a talented tech savvy Product Manager who is passionate about solving complex problems with simple solutions, one with the skill to identify the important needles in the haystack and have the opportunity to shape the future of our iOS and Android Mobile Apps that serve millions around the world!
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the product roadmap of our mobile apps core tech team
- Build a healthy prioritized backlog of well-groomed epics and stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with R&D, Design, Revenue, Analytics, Support, QA and Stakeholders to ensure a successful product launch
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Stay up to date with the latest mobile development trends, best practices and technologies while determining the need and feasibility of incorporating them into our products.
- Ensure we meet iOS & Android UX and compliance guidelines.
What you’ll bring:
- At least 2 years as a mobile apps product manager – Must have.
- Experience working with Firebase.
- Deep understanding of iOS & Android UX guidelines
- Ability to process and analyze the design and tech solutions while giving proactive feedback to the teams in real-time.
- Proven experience in mobile apps development and release lifecycle including apps version releases.
- Familiar with Apple AppStore and main Android stores
- Professional in SCRUM methodology.
- Deep knowledge of Jira and main task management tools
- Very High level of English Excellent communication skills
- Data driven, master in setting and tracking the right product metrics, drive feature optimization by analyzing data tracking tools
- Technical background – Must.
- Mobile app development background – big advantage
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/