Investing.com, one of the biggest financial markets platforms worldwide, is looking for a talented Product Manager who can lead a subscription based product domain within Investing.com’s portfolio.
If you are looking to make an impact in a fast-paced, successful company, leading and creating innovative experiences consumed by millions of users and joining a top-notch product team your place is with us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the product owner of a brand new strategic domain, lead the roadmap execution for the domain from ideation and wireframes, to delivery, tracking and optimization
- Combine qualitative methods such as user interviews, usability tests & surveys along with data analysis and AB tests to take the product to the next level.
- Work in a talented cross-functional team (engineering, design, DevOPS, QA)
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of product management experience in the online industry
- Successfully led a subscription based product at scale with significant ARR.
- B2C product management experience.
- Worked with user management platforms and payment processing softwares
- Conversion funnel optimization expert — skilled at identifying “Aha moments” in the customer journey.
- Track record of building great user experiences and a keen eye for details and UX.
- Technical understanding and ability to work closely with development teams in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Analytical skills, experience in working both with qualitative insights and quantitative data
- Ability to create and present product concepts, roadmap and project status to various teams and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Deep understanding of the financial markets – advantage.
- Previous experience in online financial markets – Huge advantage
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/