Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a talented Product Marketing Manager with a proven track record of excellence & creative thinking to join our marketing team and serve as a focal point between Investing’s Product and Marketing teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate and become the liaison for product managers to fuel decision-making with marketing understanding and insights
- Build the marketing story and go-to marketing plan of product launches, aligning key stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Initiate adoption and retention initiatives with different stakeholders (CRM, ASO, UA, Social, Content) to hit KPIs that achieve overall success
- Analyze user needs and behavior, identify market opportunities and turn insights into action items – from product requirements to concepts and marketing initiatives
- Lead ad-hoc product campaigns and optimize product and marketing funnels
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of product marketing experience
- High-level understanding of the mobile apps world, especially in the B2C field
- Background in digital content, communications, or PR (Advantage)
- Analytical and quantitative / statistics skills to support data-driven decision-making
- Project management, exceptional communication, and presentation skills
- Self-driven, problem-solver, motivated with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- B.A/B.Sc in communication, marketing, business management, or economics from a leading universities
- English level – Proficient
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees worldwide.
With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites. Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- The chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms in the world
- Challenging assignments in a global environment
- High-energy working environment
- Excellent benefits
As with all Investing.com positions, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright and proactive, and that works well independently and as part of a team.