Investing.com is looking for an R&D Director to lead, mentor and manage a group of talented software engineers and be responsible for all aspects of development – from technologies to processes to people management.
You will drive technological excellence, high product quality, and timely delivery in an agile, production-critical environment.
You’ll report to VP R&D and be a part of the engineering management team, establishing engineering vision, goals and culture.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Mentor and work closely with a number of agile teams to foster high-impact results, while creating a balanced environment for team members to thrive in
- Work with the teams on evaluation of architecture options, take part in designing solutions, set technical direction and quality standards, and guide implementation
- Take part in process changes to improve agile teams performance and effectiveness
- Take part in forming engineering culture, vision, and cross-department processes
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience as a agile team leader or as a manager in agile environment, with strong leadership skills for coaching and mentoring
- 7+ years of hands-on industry experience in software development
- Proven architecture/design skills and knowledge in a wide range of technologies
- Experience with implementing new processes in agile environment
- Highly motivated, self-driven, leads by example
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Great collaboration and cross-functional organizational skills
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
Technology stack and challenges
- Node.js, ReactJS
- PHP, Golang and Java backend services
- On Premise & GCP based infrastructure
- High Load Systems
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/