Investing.com is currently looking for an R&D Team-Leader to lead one of our development teams
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 300 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 20 million monthly users, over 170 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top three global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
We value great experience and seek people with relevant Web development experience. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a casual yet high-energy work environment.
• Managing a Team of web developers
• Programming new features and maintaining existing code.
• Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
• Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
• Integrate various data solutions
• At least 5 years of proven software development experience - MUST
• At least 2 years of Managerial experience - MUST
• Energy and passion to deliver rock-solid, high-quality software on tight schedules
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities concurrently
• Understanding fundamental application design principles behind a scalable application
• Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent programming, debugging, and implementation skills
• Knowledge with accessibility and security compliance
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experience with one or more of the following tools: Elastic Search, Cassandra, Scylla, MemSQL - Advantage
As with all investing.com positions, we're looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/