Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Revenue department.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for researching, hunting, and contacting potential strategic customers and play a critical role in scaling Investing.com’s sales and revenue growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing, researching, and contacting outbound leads
- Maintain contact with potential leads to qualify and schedule decision-makers stakeholders for sales calls
- Responding to inbound leads with a focus on engaging and preliminarily qualifying prospective customers
- Utilize CRM, outreach tools, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Be responsible for building sales pipelines
- Researching accounts, identifying key players, generating interest, and developing relationships with clients and partners
- Collaborate with the sales team to meet the company’s targets
- Overcome prospect objections
- Update salesforce to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping
What you’ll bring:
- At least 1 year of sales experience with a track record of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills on and off-line
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Familiarity with SalesForce
- Excellent spoken and written English – a must, additional languages – a big advantage
- A team player who’s excited to work in a high-energy sales team environment
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/