Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager (based in Madrid), to join our Revenue department.
The ideal person for this role is a results-driven sales professional with exceptional customer-facing skills, strong relationship management skills, and a strategic mindset.
Will play a critical role in growing our existing Spanish portfolio (Investing.com advertisers), building a robust sales pipeline with direct brands and advertising agencies, fostering strong relationships, and identifying opportunities to grow the collaborations and the generated new business.
Among sales generation, will also take part in overseeing and optimizing the efficiency of existing advertising activity to maximize revenue potential, developing and executing media plans and associated budgets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and manage strong relationships with brands and agencies
- Seek new business opportunities from existing clients
- Assist customers in the process of planning, launching, and optimizing ad campaigns
- “Hunter” mindset with strong motivation to exceed sales targets
- Interact with the ad operations team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign delivery
- Be responsible for customer growth and long-term relationships
- Obtain, review, and process orders and ensure timely payment collection
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years experience in digital sales roles, managing complete sales cycles
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals (financial publisher sales – big advantage)
- Knowledge of ad serving and campaign management processes, metrics, and an excellent understanding of the digital media landscape
- Understanding Investing in unique audience monetization offerings
- Results-oriented individual who strategically and creatively pursues business with energy and drive
- Excellent communicator, presenter of ideas, great on the phone, and solid account management abilities
- Analytical, able to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and identifying/monitoring trends in data reports
- Self-motivated, passionate, and an enthusiastic, contributing team member, with the ability to work independently with management, guidance, and supervision
- Great team player with a desire to work in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Spanish – native, English – high level (additional language – advantage)
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Google Ad Manager is an advantage)
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across the world.
With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial markets tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Taking an active part in a high-growth, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/