Investing.com is looking for a SecOps lead to lead and implement security projects and policies.
You’ll be responsible for establishing security best practices as a new discipline for our organization, identifying opportunities and obstacles ensuring infrastructure and application security, and defining our roadmap for making the necessary investments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify new security threats by conducting continual monitoring, vulnerability
- assessments and log analysis
- Analyze, escalate, and assist in remediation of information security incidents
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain various security technologies, controls, and tools in the company, on-premises datacenter, and cloud environments (AWS and GCP)
- Become a focal point for security policies, methodologies, controls, and technologies
- Perform Proof-of-Concept trials for new products and technologies
- Securing sensitive workloads utilizing cloud technologies and best practices
- Instrument monitoring solutions to gain insight into application performance and emerging security issues
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and interfaces and drive a security-conscious culture in our organization
- Test & improve defensive controls and security responses
- Report on evaluations and make recommendations for improvements
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of relevant work in a hands-on position as a security practitioner:
- Endpoints (Win/Mac/Linux), Networking (Firewalls, Web Gateways, DNS, NAC, Remote Access), Email, SaaS
- Knowledge of security standards such a CIS and NIST
- Familiarity with Firewalls, Proxy, VPN, Segmentation, NAC, etc.
- Strong understanding of Linux & Microsoft OS ecosystem.
- Deep understanding in AWS or GCP cloud infrastructure from a security perspective
- Advanced hands-on experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting security systems
- Experience with cloud solutions, Kubernetes, and containers
- Experience with endpoint security
- Thorough understanding of core Information Security principles
- Relevant security certifications: CISSM, CISSP, CCSP
- Able to work with vendors and manage PoC’s
- Problem-solving skills (identification, root cause analysis, risk assessment, resolution paths, etc..)
- Ability to prioritize tasks and be comfortable with priorities changing
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/