Investing.com is looking for a Senior Analyst to join it’s Data department.
As a senior analyst you will be responsible for translating Investing.com data and information into actionable insights by analyzing multi-source data, conducting research, and building smart analytical solutions for our stakeholder.
What you’ll be doing:
- Deliver analytics solutions by developing data prototypes, building dashboards and conducting analyses
- Translate business needs into tracking requirements and data modeling specs
- Derive insights and actionable recommendations based on the data
- Answer complex questions that are not covered in data department solutions in a big data environment
- Measure expected value for new business initiatives
- Ensure data quality
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product/Business/Data analyst from an online company – a must (subscription based product companies are an advantage)
- Outstanding SQL capabilities and knowledge – a must
- Experience with reporting tools (e.g. Qlik Sense, Tableau, Power BI) – a must (Tableau – an advantage)
- Great communicator and data storyteller
- Experience with the following topics – an advantage:
- Subscription conversion funnels: Onboarding, purchases, gated features etc.
- Subscription related financial metrics: ARR, Lifetime value etc.
- User engagement and journey in product
- Users segmentation
- Python or other scripting languages – (an advantage)
- B.A. degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or equivalent experience
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com.
Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/