We are looking for an experienced Android Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
In this role, you’ll partner with talented developers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of proven Android development experience
- Have published at least one original Android app
- 2+ years experience with Kotlin
- Experience with Kotlin Coroutines Flow – big advantage
- Solid experience with Java
- Experience with the App Architecture Components library – MVVM, LiveData, Room, etc.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with WebSocket – advantage
- Experience with multi-module projects – advantage
- Deep understanding of Android activity lifecycle
- Deep knowledge of Android’s common software design patterns
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with Testing Automation (Unit, integration and E2E)
- Ability to communicate with local, remote and international teams
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 50 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/