Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a Senior App User Acquisition Manager to join our marketing department and be a major component of our strategic efforts.
In this role, you’ll lead and maintain high-volume campaigns and have a significant part in our fast-paced growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hands-on campaign management of high budgets (+$20k/day; $500K/month) on Google App Campaigns – a Must. Other platforms as additional experience are welcome
- Collaborate with different team members within the marketing department to deliver and execute successful app campaigns
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile app campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of acquisition initiatives.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years experience in a high-scale performance marketing role as App User Acquisition manager on google App Campaigns
- Experience in performance marketing, online advertising, media buying, lead generation or consulting
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative creation and ideation experience
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large quantities of data and present it in reports
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Getting things done approach
- Fluent English – verbal and written
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and has over 350 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/