Investing.com is looking for a high-performing and passionate Project Manager to be the POC between multiple departments across the company.
In this role you have the unique opportunity to join a special start-up-like team, Influence and make a difference.
Who you are:
We’re looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company and it’s products even better.
You are an excellent communicator (verbal and written) team player, passionate about the financial world, Tech savvy and able to pick up new skills and tools quickly.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with other product lines to build a shared mobile vision across the company – build consensus on priorities leading to mobile product execution
- Create and own mobile product goals. Inspire a sense of shared purpose within the team
- Relentlessly push to understand consumer needs and ensure consumer is considered in prioritization and trade-off discussions
- Understand Level2’s strategic and competitive position and deliver a mobile product that is recognized as best in the industry
- Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision making
- Create mobile strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Lead a team through rigorous process of test and learn with focus on identifying and developing a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Drive engineering team by building a healthy prioritized backlog of well-groomed epics and stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch or optimization cycle
- Test and iterate in small-scale pilots to validate concepts, refine them to achieve product-market fit
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and address accessibility standards
- Advocate/defend ideas and positions based on facts, expertise, and best practices
What you’ll bring:
- Very High level of English Excellent communication skills – Must
- At least 4 years as Product Manager in an online company – Must
- Knowledge and understanding of financial markets (Currencies/Commodities/Stock Markets) – Big Advantage
- Proven experience in Mobile Apps products
- Strong understanding of and ability to implement efficient processes in an agile environment – MVPs, sprints, Data-driven and knowledge in analytical tools
- Knowledge in product metrics – user surveys, KPIs, feature optimization and tracking systems
- Some background in tech (like ex. QA background) could be really beneficial for the communication with Dev teams
- Degree in Economics /Finance – Advantage
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With over 33 language editions and apps, and around 40 million users, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 250 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo, Kyiv and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focused on employee experience, wellbeing and development.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – To fit right in, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/