Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform is looking for an exceptional Senior Backend Engineer. In this role, you will have the opportunity to fast-track our backend development, innovating new features and benefits for our extensive user base.
What you’ll be doing:
· Build, optimize, and manage APIs with robust error handling
· Write clean, testable, and easily modifiable code
· Handle complex SQL queries to fetch and write financial time-series data
· Manage and optimize the performance of our ever-growing datasets
· Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle, including design, development, and deployment
What you’ll bring:
· 5+ years of proven software development experience as a developer
· Deep expertise in Node.js
· Experience with Docker, Postgresql, and MongoDB
· Familiarity with Go – strong advantage
· Familiarity with GCP
· Proven experience with managing large volumes of data, considering low latency as a key factor
· Experience in financial markets is highly valued. However, a keen interest in the financial markets is mandatory
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across the world.
With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial markets tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
· A chance to join one of the leading financial market platforms worldwide
· Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
· Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/