Investing.com is looking for an experienced CloudOps Engineer to join our DevOps department. You’ll be working on the latest cutting-edge technologies and engage with a team to transform the operations model.
Our team values are collaboration and continuous improvement; we are looking for teammates who have a desire to learn and are excited about sharing their knowledge with others.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop a workable knowledge of some combination of: Terraform, Customize, Ansible and Kubernetes.
- Increase the speed of software deployment without making things complex.
- Build Customizable CI/CD automation speeds code changes into production, Build More, wait less!
- Ability to demonstrate a clear, energetic and excited interest in automating everything (build, test, release/deploy, monitoring, reporting), which includes Infrastructure as Code
- Preference for collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting our solutions
- Make sure about the resiliency and Geo-Redundancy in our production on-prem and public cloud
- Speed up time to Market of Investing.com application
- Auto-Scale deployment based on real metrics
- Boost app release cycle time using DevOps best practices
- Develop an understanding of the near, mid, and long-term needs of the business and how the work of the DevOps-CloudOps team contributes
- Influence architectural decisions with a focus on security, scalability, operability and high performance.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 4+ years AWS or GCP or a similar cloud provider
- 2+ years’ Kubernetes (Helm experience a plus)
- Experience with Argo CD or Flux CD
- 4+ years’ experience with Ansible or a similar configuration management tool
- 4+ years’ experience with Terraform or a similar provisioning tool
- 4+ years’ experience with build/deployment tools and related artifacts for continuous delivery (Jenkins, Jira, Git)
- 4+ years’ experience with Python or a similar programming language
- 4+ years’ experience with Git/GitHub
- Thorough understanding of backup/recovery systems, development automation routines, storage area networks and cloud native technologies
- Experience being part of a CloudOps team that interacts with and enables multiple teams
- Experience supporting Kubernetes workloads in a Linux production environment
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools Datadog, PRTG, Prometheus, fluentd, Grafana, kiali or a similar tool
- Experience with ELK Stack, MongoDB, Postgres, MySQL, Cassandra is a plus
- Solid understanding of Core DevOps/CI-CD/GitOps principles
- Configuration-driven deployment automation supported backed by Git-ops/flow
- Strong technical aptitude and exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to appropriately prioritize and respond to different escalations
- Fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, drive to help customers, and the ability to dive deep and learn a new product
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Understanding of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery in the software engineering process and can clearly articulate how a DevOps / Systems Engineer facilitates these practices in collaboration with the Development, Quality Assurance and Technical Operations teams to drive business goals
- Deep understanding Cloud native technologies, helping R&D with the transition of legacy code into Micro-service and cloud smart deployment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally
- Team and goal-oriented. High output; low ego, Strong problem-solving skills with an investigative mentality, decision making ability and a capacity for strategic and associative thinking
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 250 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focused on employee experience, wellbeing and development.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – To fit right in, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/