Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for an experienced Senior DBA to join us and keep our database up and running smoothly at all times.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for constantly improving our existing database infrastructure and making recommendations on new technologies.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will build robust, reliable, and effective database management solutions for all lines of business
- You will provide technical direction and database expertise for complex data repository challenges
- Build and maintain documentation, internal technical white papers and designs of DB networks
- Responsible for performance monitoring, and incident response of company databases running on multiple environments
- Installation, configuration, monitoring, upgrading and maintaining complex databases
- production and non-production environments
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience with MySQL Databases administration experience – from installation, maintenance, development, optimization, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of MySQL High Availability solutions and related traffic balancing methods
- Experience with Linux fundamentals
- MySQL Backup and Recovery experience and concepts
- Experience managing monitoring and alerting for MySQL using tools such as Graphite/Grafana, Prometheus, PMM
- Experience with GO/ PHP
- Experience with Cloud providers (preferably GCP)
- Basic shell scripting and automation for daily needs – advantage
- Experience of cross-team collaboration as a DBA
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB and ELK
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient DBA
- Jack of all trades looking to own the environment
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions, and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, and works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/