Investing.com is looking for a high-performing, creative, and passionate Senior Designer to join a talented group of UI/UX designers and lead cross department processes.
In this role you have the unique opportunity to join a special start-up-like team, Influence millions of users and make a difference.
Who you are:
You’re a superb designer. You’re a smart, confident, highly competent and ego-free person. You’re a skilled communicator who welcomes and provides candid feedback, and your first instinct is to collaborate with others and help make their ideas even better. You enjoy unifying a design vision, mentoring and growing the team, creating clear department goals, and partnering with the leadership team to execute on initiatives, always putting business needs first. If you’re ready to add your vision.
You are passionate about UX. Specifically, customer journeys, funnels and solving customers usability problems throughout them
What you’ll be doing:
- You will build and align design process across company’s departments
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing challenging and dynamic design system and overall company’s brand guidelines
- Innovate new brand standards and style guides
- You will understand research and learn the user, plan and execute proper design for each and every product goal
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of design experience building and managing creative and/or design teams specializing in customer journeys, funnels and solving customers usability problems
- Proven track record leading of shipping high quality products and interactive experiences
- Experience building cross-functional partnerships and trust across a multidiscipline business.
- Expertise of interactive UX/UI design and methodologies
- Entrepreneur or studio management experience is a plus
- Proven experience in designing complex dashboards and interfaces (charts, indicators, multi-sate elements etc.)
- Proven knowledge for designing mobile platforms using the latest design guidelines and conventions (i.e. Apple HIG and Google Material design)
- Proven design knowledge in responsive design from web desktop to mobile.
- Excellent English
- Skilled team player with strong work ethics
- Responsible, self-motivated, with high level of creativity
- Updated portfolio that reflects the above – A must
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 250 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo, Kiev and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focused on employee experience, wellbeing and development.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – To fit right in, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/