Investing.com is looking to hire a highly motivated, best-in-class DevOps engineer for our infrastructure operations team, reporting to the Director of DevOps and NetOps.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with the team to automate management tasks, streamline processes and perform standard administration functions as needed
- Monitor system availability and performance; make recommendations to improve and implement system wide changes to enhance overall system proficiency
- Manage network hardware and equipment, including routers and switches
- Troubleshoot networking, routing and interconnectivity issues, including troubleshooting of network device configuration and low-level application interaction
- Implement equipment, hardware and software upgrades thus performing regular preventative maintenance and lifecycle management upgrades
- Ensure network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports
- Design and implementation cloud based infrastructure and deployment
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years network administering and managing Linux Systems.
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining Cloud infrastructure.
- Solid Kubernetes experience
- 5+ years of experience with web services
- 5+ years of experience in a technical on-call capacity, responding to events, mitigating and root cause analysis of those events
- Solid networking knowledge: TCP/IP, VLANs, VRRP and routing (specifically BGP)
- Knowledge and experience with databases
- Substantial background in large scale datacenter network or systems implementations and support
- Knowledge and experience software development/programming/scripting experience – PHP or Shell
- Golang , Python – advantage
- Excellent analytical abilities and innovative problem-solving skills
- Flexible, dependable and able to multitask
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 240 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focussed on employee experience, wellbeing and development.
To fit right in, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/