Investing.com, one of the biggest financial markets platforms worldwide, is looking for a highly professional, dynamic, self-motivated editor to work full-time, Monday through Friday.
This is a position with considerable responsibility. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and as part of a team but also independently is critical.
The role is suitable for a native, English speaking candidate with outstanding American English editing skills, a strong understanding or knowledge of global financial markets, and the creativity to help shape editorial processes and work with the chief editor to build and maintain a robust team of markets-focused content providers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in finding and developing new authors and formulating appropriate unique markets-focused content themes.
- Help facilitate appropriate planning and progression of daily and weekly content flow.
- Determine homepage headlines, themes to highlight, evaluation, editing and publication of articles in a quick and timely fashion.
- Process Management: Managing and scaling the editorial publishing process in consultation with the editor-in-chief.
What you’ll bring:
- Native English speaker with American English focus – A MUST
- Significant editing/journalism experience – A MUST
- Familiarity with online media, content management and content management systems – Distinct Advantage
- Passionate interest in global financial markets – A MUST
- Ability to act as a trusted liaison with existing content providers as well as recruit new writers
- Highly professional attitude and the desire to exceed expectations
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, big-picture thinker
- Team player, self-motivated and highly success-driven
- Experience in managing employees – Distinct Advantage
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; Masters degree in relevant subjects or MBA – Advantage
Who we are:
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 250 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billion page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds and interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options.“ Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while promoting Investing.com and its brand
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/