Investing.com is looking for a high-performing, creative, and passionate Senior Product Designer to join a talented group of a wide range of skilled designers and take ownership on specific product parts.
In this role you have the unique opportunity to join a special start-up-like team, Influence millions of users and make a difference.
Who you are:
A Product Designer with at least 5 years’ experience in UX and Interactive design, preferably on product teams. You understand the product lifecycle from research through prototyping to design & usability testing, and you’re a master of design and prototyping tools. Experience with finance products is a plus, but not a mandatory requirement.
With your strong communication, organizational, and analytical thinking skills, you love to focus on solving complex product problems through design. You have a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect solutions and you’re a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with multidisciplinary professionals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Conceptualize and design usable end-to-end product experiences that solve real-user problems.
- Take charge of functional and visual design, and create designs from rough wireframes to rich prototypes.
- Focusing product design efforts on your assigned area of platform and projects.
- Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, user research, identifying deliverables, estimating effort, design, post-launch evaluation, and stakeholder communication.
- Partner with product managers, engineers and other designers to continually evolve and improve our design language and product experience.
- Follow and support a strong design culture by collaborating with members of multidisciplinary teams and advocate for user-centered design practices, based on data analysis.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of design experience
- Proven track record leading of shipping high quality products and interactive experiences
- Experience building cross-functional partnerships and trust across a multidiscipline business.
- Comprehensive knowledge in best practices and design methodologies
- Entrepreneur or studio management experience is a plus
- Proven experience in designing complex dashboards and interfaces (charts, indicators, multi-sate elements etc.)
- Proven knowledge for designing mobile platforms using the latest design guidelines and conventions (i.e. Apple HIG and Google Material design)
- Proven design knowledge in responsive design from web desktop to mobile.
- Excellent English
- Skilled team player with strong work ethics
- Responsible, self-motivated, with high level of creativity
- Updated portfolio that reflects the above – A must
Who we are:
Investing.com is the world’s fastest growing financial portal, currently ranked among the industry’s top 3 sites and one of the top 200 websites in the world. With our multiple language editions and apps, Investing.com offers real-time quotes, charts, breaking news, opinion and analysis on the markets, as well as financial and technical analysis tools.
Founded in 2007, we have 250 people around the globe, including Tel-Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, São Paulo, Kiev and Seoul. We are a top tech employer, focused on employee experience, wellbeing and development.
What we offer:
- A chance to step into the exciting and fast growing world of the online industry.
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- Being a trusted partner while protecting Investing.com
- Enjoy excellent benefits and a high-energy working environment
As with all investing.com positions – To fit right in, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and a resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.
Check out openings on our brand new career website: https://www.investing-careers.com/